These are the ingredients required for this recipe:
1 cup of Strawberries
1 cup of Cantaloupe
6 whole Strawberries
1 red or green Apple
20 pieces of Grapes. They should be of the green seedless variety.
1/2 cup of Pineapple
1/2 cup of Mandarin orange sections
1 & 1/2 cups of Topping
2 tablespoons of Coconut.
OK, here’s the recipe’s method and instruction:
1. Firstly, we will need to cut up the fruits. Cut the strawberries into quarter pieces. As for the cantaloupe slice them into chunk sizes. We do so for the pineapple too. As for the apple, chop into chunks and remove the core.
2. Now in a 2 quart bowl, mix in all the fruits except for the whole berries. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Do so until the mix is well chilled which can take a few hours.
3. When we want to serve, prepared 6 sundae glasses. In the sundae glasses, spoon 2 T whipped topping that are thawed frozen non-dairy. Also top each portion with 1/4 cup of the fruit mixture.
4. Top each portion of fruit with 1 T whipped topping, then an equal amount of remaining fruit mixture. Spoon 1 T whipped topping onto each portion of the fruit.
5. Next, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of coconut that are shredded & toasted. Lastly, garnish with 1 berry.