This recipe is made up mostly of berries and nuts.
2 packages of raspberry-based gelatin powder
1 and a 1/2 cups of blueberries
1 packet of gelatin powder
1/2 cup of mixed nuts chopped
2 cups of hot boiling water
8 ounces of cream cheese
1 cup of half and half
1 cup of cold plain water
1 cup of white sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Below steps are the method and instructions:
1. Firstly we will need to chop the mixed nuts into smaller pieces.
2. Next, put the raspberry gelatin powder in the cup of boiling water. After that, place the mix into a appropriately sized pan. Let the mix chill in a refrigerator until it becomes firm.
3. Now, mix the unflavored gelatin ( not the raspberry one) with the cup of cold water. Put them aside for the moment
4. Next we need to mix the half and half into the saucepan. Boil the mix. Once done, turn of the heat.
5. Add softened cream cheese into the pan and beat until very smooth.
6. Next, put in the nuts, vanilla extract and unflavored gelatin mixture into the pan. Stir the mix until gelatin is fully dissolved. Let them cool and then pour over the chilled layer. Leave it to chill until the thing becomes firmed.
7. Add water to blueberry to make juice of about 2 cups of liquid. Bring this mix to a boil. After that, add the remaining raspberry gelatin package; stir until dissolved. Cool this mixture again and then stir in blueberries.
Finally, pour this mixture over the cheese layer. Again leave them to chill until they become firm. The salad is now ready for serving.